Sunday, December 2, 2012

November 29, 2005

Today was Landon's birthday. It was such a great day for my little man. He turned 7 years old today. I seriously have such a hard time coming to terms with how time flies. It seems like yesterday I was 39 weeks pregnant and having some serious food poisoning. This food poisoning would send me into labor and I would have my baby boy one day before his scheduled induction. I was having the induction due to symphysis separation  Basically  my pelvic bone split and it was VERY painful.

My first boy came into this world at 5:37pm weighing 8lbs, 4oz and 21 inches long. I totally rocked this labor, delivery and recovery. 20 minutes of pushing, laid down for about an hour after he was born and then I was up and moving around. It was awesome. I felt like a champ.

And just like Chase's birthday post I will now leave you with a history of birthdays. All 7 of them.


Landon's 1st Birthday!!!! (Basketball themed)


Landon's 2nd Birthday!!! (Spiderman themed)


Landon's 3rd Birthday!!! (Blue's Clues themed)


Landon's 4th Birthday!!! (no theme)


Landon's 5th Birthday!!! (no theme)


Landon's 6th Birthday!!! (football theme at the bowling alley)


Landon's 7th Birthday!!! (no theme)

And that my friends is it so far. There you have watched my baby grow up right before your eyes. As I was looking back at the years, I came across so many adorable pictures from when they were babies. But that is a whole other post.

No comments:

5 year TIME JUMP!

What!!?? A 5 year time jump? Crazy. I'm just want to pretend that I've been blogging for years and everyone is caught up. I know...