Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 n- A Year in Review

Just like last year I am proudly giving you a year in review month by month......

January -  The very warm January. It was so great. We played out outside with hoodies on almost the whole month. We even went to the zoo on January 30th in t shirts...craziness for Ohio. We also took the kids to see the Lorax.

February - Hmmm, Matt and the boys went to go see the Harlem Globetrotters and we have Valentines Day on which we had no sitter so we all went to Roadhouse for some steak. Blah. This is also the month where I decided to lose weight because of an incident that I will never talk about.

March - Spring Break and Easter......

April -  Emma's big 10th BIRTHDAY BASH!!! We had a HUGE party for her. Like huge. It was alot of fun!!

May -  Month of VACATIONS!! We went to Florida in the beginning of May. We drove. It was long. But while we were down there we spent alot of time with my brother, sister in law and niece and nephew. We also went to Magic Kingdom, Sea World and Coco Beach among other little things. It was completely awesome. Then we came home for 10 days and hoped back in the car and went to Ocean City, Maryland for 5 days to celebrate Memorial Day. A ton of my family was there, we have so many crabs (some of which my hubby caught, yep, they went crabbing), we had a blast at the beach and the boardwalk. It was probably the best vacation ever!!!

June - My baby Chase graduated from preschool!! We also celebrated my grandma's 85th birthday!!!

July - Ran my first 5K ever!! We ended up doing the Color Run in Columbus and it was soooooo awesome!! And since we were kid free we decided to have ourselves a fancy adult dinner at the Melting Pot. BEST.MEAL.EVER.

August - My 32nd birthday and the start of football and cheer season..ugh, but on a high note my kids got in to be the Light Parade, right in the front...

September - Kids went back to school. Chase in K, Landon in 1st and Emma in 5th. And of course football and cheer..ugh..again. We went on a mini trip to Lima, OH. Matt was working a car show so me and the kids went exploring. We ended up at the Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum and it was actually pretty cool.

October - Pumpkins, Halloween and all that jazz. Landon and Chase were ninjas. They were the same one because they said that no one would be able to tell them apart..LOL. And of course football and cheer...ugh

November - oh November, how I love thee. This month was crazy busy. We had Chase's birthday, Landon's birthday, Thanksgiving, Black Friday and a whole bunch of other parties and events including Emma's cheer. Since they made it into the playoffs they were still going strong till mid November.

December - And one of my favorite months...December. Christmas was awesome this year. We were busy almost every weekend and sometimes during the week. The kids really got into the holiday spirit. We made sure they learned the true reason for the season. And they did, go ahead, quiz them..LOL (oh and I hit my goal of losing 40 lbs!!!)

I'm sure a whole bunch of other stuff happened this year but my brain hurts from trying to remember it all. If I think of something I might edit this and add it.

No comments:

5 year TIME JUMP!

What!!?? A 5 year time jump? Crazy. I'm just want to pretend that I've been blogging for years and everyone is caught up. I know...