Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Break - Day 1

From time to time this summer break I will be blogging about the joys of my children. Don't worry I won't blog every day but just on days that I feel the NEED to write.

OK, so day ONE
Plumber wakes me up at 8:30 in the morning to fix my sink that hasn't worked since Friday night (today is Wednesday) when I just fell asleep at 3:30am!! UGH

Kids actually slept in till around 9 and that was about the only great part of today.

Even before 11:30am, the kids were already screaming and crying and fighting and hitting and driving me ape shit. Oh, and did I mention I was out of coffee today!!!! The one day to be out of coffee. And yes, I know that I have 3 gas stations within a one mile radius but that would mean putting a bra on and that was not gonna happen (actually it did happen but not till around 6pm cause I am awesome like that).

Fed them lunch full of leftovers of hot dogs, tater tots and pasta salad. All 3 kids complained and I forced all 3 kids to eat what I gave them, 2 of the 3 ate. Oh well Chase, maybe next time.

The afternoon was followed by the kids acting crazy and me trying to take a nap. The more tired I got the more they acted crazy. All I wanted was a nap, which I did end up getting. Woke up from my nap and Chase's head was bleeding. He somehow cracked his head, thank goodness no hospital or stitches were needed. I still really do not have the true story of what happened.

Dinner was a disaster. Landon acted like he was two and ended up being punished.

Got home from running some errands and Chase brought out his almost brand new comforter and pillow and there was GUM all freakin over it. I almost lost my cool. Besides my little nap today, all I've done is clean clean clean. Clean the kitchen, 2 loads of dishes, clean the bathroom, clean the living room, help clean up the kids rooms, 3 loads of laundry and so on and so on.

And now it's 8:54pm, kids are finally chillin watching some ridiculous cartoon on TV and begging for a snack.

I know it may not seem like much but remember this is DAY ONE, DAY FREAKIN ONE of summer break. My brain can only imagine all the nifty things that are going to happen this summer. I have a feeling not all my kids are gonna make it!!

1 comment:

Scope said...

And the countdown to the first day of school has already started in your head.

5 year TIME JUMP!

What!!?? A 5 year time jump? Crazy. I'm just want to pretend that I've been blogging for years and everyone is caught up. I know...