Monday, June 11, 2012

screaming and crying

Is there ever a time in your life where all you want to do is sit in bed and have a really good cry? A good cry over nothing and everything? That is me today.

I just feel like wrapping myself up in a blanket and just letting go.

On the other hand, I am trying to keep things in prospective. I keep trying to tell myself that my life is not bad. I have a good life. I have issues just like anyone else and there are alot of people much worse off then I am.

I am trying to go with the flow of life. I am praying more then I ever did before. I am trying to surround myself with good christian people. I am trying to do what the bible tells me to do.....but it's hard, damn hard.

I feel like I am never going to live up to what God asks of me. I get discouraged. I keep screwing things up. Ugh. BUT I will not give up. I will not give up the faith, hope and love.

I WILL keep praying, I will keep up with me studies, I will keep up with my devotionals and I will keep up with my godly friends.

And yet, I know there are going to be days where I will just want to get wrapped up in my blanket and cry it out, and I will.

2 comments:

Scope said...

No one ever lives up to it.

That's why we're humans. It's not that you fail. It's that you keep trying.

OHmommy said...

Hi Kelly,

You won FOUR TICKETS to Cedar Point on my blog. Please email me with your full name and the date that you would like to visit the park. I will cc the PR person and have tickets waiting for you at front desk.

Congrats@!

Pauline

5 year TIME JUMP!

What!!?? A 5 year time jump? Crazy. I'm just want to pretend that I've been blogging for years and everyone is caught up. I know...